Our students work with our partners throughout their time at WMG Academy, working on real-life projects and learning valuable life skills from professionals with a wealth of experience.
These include presentation skills, technical skills, interview skills and communication skills.
Our business partners, along with our education partner the University of Warwick, offer visits, placements and advice to WMG Academy students.
We aim to provide our students with a high level of interaction with businesses to give them insight into different career destinations and knowledge of STEM-related roles.
Employers can support WMG Academy by:
- offering talks to students interested in a particular sector or area of industry
- delivering an assembly to students on a particular sector or area of industry to inform students about the world of work
- Keeping us informed of any apprenticeship opportunities which might be relevant to our students.
- offering interview experience to sixth formers and younger year groups
- offering work experience
- linking with a relevant Head of Subject in school and allowing visits to the workplace for a class, to link with a topic being studied, or coming in to speak to a class to bring real world context to a particular topic
If you are an employer and would like to work with our academy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our partners include: